Welcome to the PCCHE Co-op page!
We are so glad that you’re considering PCCHE Co-op. We are comprised of several families with children ranging in age from newborn to high school seniors. Our co-op is parent-led and classes vary from semester to semester with a few that are offered consistently(piano, choir, etc..). Generally speaking, we offer a blend of academic and extra curricular options. You will find us to be a supportive group that considers relationships and fellowship to be a priority.
We do not offer drop off care or classes and require that a parent/responsible adult is present and serving when a student is on campus. We are truly cooperative and need many hands to make co-op a success.
We are happy to meet with you and show you around our facility. Our little community is made up of many wonderful people! If you’d like to visit please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time.
Are you wondering how to get started? Well, co-op is a benefit of joining PCCHE. You’ll want to join first and complete the necessary steps before registering for co-op. Please allow time for us to process applications and background checks on our end. Thanks so much!
***FALL 2017 TBD***
Open Registration : August 2017(Exact date TBD)
Registration Closed: August 2017(Exact date TBD)
———-Fall Semester 2017—————
Class Dates: August 21 – November 6, 2017 (Classes meet on Mondays)
No Co-op on Labor Day, September 4th, 2017
Location: Spring Creek Baptist Church 100 Spring Creek Rd., Weatherford, TX, 76087
***While we would love to see everyone enroll for all hours, we understand that there are conflicts. Sometimes classes fill up and all hours aren’t an option. Whatever the case, your family is certainly welcome to attend the hours that work best.
- Unpaid classes are not confirmed classes- classes that are held, but not paid for, will be cancelled within a reasonable time period.
- Building Fee – be sure to add building fees to your cart. ONE PER STUDENT, but fees for adults are not necessary
- Cancellations can be made easily at any stage PRIOR to final check out.
- Sold Out classes – -If the class is full DO NOT go directly to the teacher to ask for exceptions to be made. E-mail as soon as possible with child’s name, class name, etc. so that your waiting list request is time stamped and I can keep track of everything. Also, we want to be courteous to those that might be on the waiting list already. Please know that we want to accommodate our families to the best of our abilities!
- Wait-Lists are accepted via e-mail ONLY on a first come, first serve basis. Waitlists only clear if someone switches/drops classes. (For Mom Classes, if we have plenty of helpers, we will add slots.) To request a waitlist, use e-mail address at bottom of page.
- Service– You must serve two of three hours or all hours attended if less than three. Please email email@example.com immediately after checkout with volunteer choices. It might be best to email with 1st and 2nd choice in the event that there is already a helper. If you don’t have a preference we can assign as needed.
- Hall Monitors – We will have two hall monitors per hour. If you are interested in this volunteer position just let me know.
- Clean Up Crew – Bethany James Smith and Jessica Thomas have so generously offered to lead a clean up crew(Thanks so much, ladies!!). They will be helping to coordinate end of day clean up as well as meeting any hourly needs. If this is an area you’d like to serve in just include that in your email.
- To Begin Registration- Hover mouse over “Co-op” above the purple PCCHE banner at top of this page. A drop down menu will appear. Select “Co-op Classes”, choose hour, pick classes by age. Repeat process for each hour desired.
- Co-op Payments: PCCHE , 184 Wildflower Trail, Weatherford, TX 76087
Questions, Waitlists, etc.? Feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org